joi, 4 iunie 2009

Un nou SCAM in imobiliare

SCAMURI din ce in ce mai subtile.

Luati aminte si de acesta !

You have received a new response to your Mondinion.com Real Estate Listing from Bob Morris (Phone: +447943415710): Mansion Hotel Restaurant Bucur for sale in Bucharest!
Sender Name: Bob MorrisSender E-Mail:
bob_morris54@yahoo.co.ukSender Phone Number: +447943415710Message:

Dear Friend,
Greetings!
I am corresponding to you on the basis of your Good Name and Address which I obtain through international reliable skills of business research, where by I come to understand that you are famous and reliable property owner
I am interested on your property listed for sale,kindly give me more details and pictures.
I will relocate with my family to meet you and I am willing to give you 10% commission from the total investment funds, if you can handle this project perfectly. I have a total sum of ($16.10Million USD) deposited in a Financial Firm in ready for this investment.
I shall hand over this fund to you once I confirm that you are capable of handling this project on my behalf.
Thanks.

Yours Truly, Mr.and Mrs BOB MORRIS

Email: bob_morris54@yahoo.co.uk

Phone:+447031890667,+447943415710

Atentie: apare si aici:

http://www.pinoyprofessionals.com/ads/real-estate/land-for-sale/batangas-lot-for-sale-2861/details/

si aici ;

http://www.propertysalesdirect.com.au/blog/archives/24#comments

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About This Blog

Mai multe despre mine

Pasionata de fashion
Stefania Trandafir

Sunt implicata in proiecte personale:
Blog de fashion
Colaborator
Scriu despre vacante



  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP